Why are people scared of AI if it s man made and everything humans makes is not perfect?

People are thinking AI will take over even I have been worrying, but I have stopped and wonder wait man don t know everything and can t solve every problem so the AI humans create no matter how weak or strong will have flaws and errors, right. Summary: If everything humans create is not perfect will have flaws and... show more People are thinking AI will take over even I have been worrying, but I have stopped and wonder wait man don t know everything and can t solve every problem so the AI humans create no matter how weak or strong will have flaws and errors, right.

Summary: If everything humans create is not perfect will have flaws and errors so will AI even a strong one, right.
Update: Side Question: If you are scared of AI you are really actually scared of man, right?