LGBTQ what happen to loving yourself with who you are? Loving what you are born with?

Librals use to preach that to us but now they tell kids if you feel like you are as Male on the inside then you can be one with a few surgeries. Why cant yall just be gay. No surgery required. Then you have a trans who's a Male but identified as a women but he loves women. Wasnt there a mental illness that was... show more Librals use to preach that to us but now they tell kids if you feel like you are as Male on the inside then you can be one with a few surgeries. Why cant yall just be gay. No surgery required.

Then you have a trans who's a Male but identified as a women but he loves women. Wasnt there a mental illness that was that.

My sister has scizerphernia, should I tell her to get off your medicine and listen to that voice in your head even if its telling you to kill someone?