My boyfriend's mentally unstable daughter is pregnant?

My boyfriend's mentally 27 year old unstable daughter is pregnant. She has not been to the doctor, doesn't know how far along she is nor does she know who the father is.. could be one of 3 guys. Her sister was the one that told my boyfriend. A few years ago she tried to kill herself and was put on meds.... show more My boyfriend's mentally 27 year old unstable daughter is pregnant. She has not been to the doctor, doesn't know how far along she is nor does she know who the father is.. could be one of 3 guys. Her sister was the one that told my boyfriend. A few years ago she tried to kill herself and was put on meds. She stopped her meds a while ago and cannot even hold down a job. My boyfriend still pays all the bills in her apartment. I have an extra bedroom and he has hinted a while ago about bringing her here and I said no. Besides she's a pig and doesn't clean. I think he may want to step in and help raise the baby. He cannot say that he knows about the pregnancy because his other daughter told him that in secrecy. I am for sure not raising another kid as I raised 2 and then my granddaughter for her first 6 years. Any suggestions?
4 answers 4