For quite sometime now when i urinate the smell is extremely pungent and often my urine is a orangey colour.?

Before anyone says it... ofcourse i've seen my doctor about it, mostly because for awhile now urinary tract infections have also become, not regular, but definitely not a big deal anymore due to their frequency (because yes i know they're alot rarer in men) I admit i'm very overweight... but i've... show more Before anyone says it... ofcourse i've seen my doctor about it, mostly because for awhile now urinary tract infections have also become, not regular, but definitely not a big deal anymore due to their frequency (because yes i know they're alot rarer in men)

I admit i'm very overweight... but i've been very overweight for much longer than this issue started happening. I was just doing some research and one thing i came across would completely explain it, but i would just like to get some opinions of any health professionals first.

For awhile now i've basically stopped drinking water altogether and instead just drink diet cola every day. When i say i don't drink any water i mean literally not even a drop because my medication i take for anxiety and depression, tbh, taste like sh*t just popping them like normal pills, so as strange as this sounds i've turned to diluting them in 2 liter bottles of diet cola which (now that i think of it) has become the only thing i drink every day... because of my meds (hope all that made sense)

Is it most likely that i'm having dehydration from literally no water anymore and so therefore waste particles from the food i eat is being condensed into my urine now (which it normally shouldn't) and that would explain everything - the very strong urine smell, the orangey-coloured urine and the UTI's? (that's what i read)