Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 10 months ago

For those that don't think the WWE is as good as it use to be, what do you think would make WWE a lot more fun to watch?

• Candle
    Favorite Answer

I haven't watched in awhile but plan on picking up with the draft to see how many seeds Heyman and Bischoff have planted into the product.

If there's one thing that keeps other products more interesting for me than WWE, it's continuity. I want wins and losses to mean something and lead to reward or consequence. I want long term, fleshed out, planned from point a to point z story lines that aren't dropped out of the blue or end after a few weeks. I also want the momentum that comes from high profile story lines on television to continue over into a new and more interesting story that's capable of evolving characters without wholly rebooting them into something they're not. Natural character growth is better than going back to the drawing board just because a character doesn't hit the mark one week. Continuity could also mean longer, more time invested, championship reigns that make both the performers holding the gold and the gold itself seem desirable.

This is clearly a problem that WWE knows it has and has went out of it's way to hire continuity script supervisors to proof shows before putting them on air. It's sad that they need that sort of position on staff. It's almost like no one writing for or running the show watches it.

• Spyro9 months agoReport

I don't watch WWE anymore, but I still watch some performers like Charlotte, and Sasha Banks from time to time. I agree with a lot of things you said. The WWE seemed to have lost continuity.

• Webbo

Bring back the attitude era, enough said.

• Steven

Bring back the rock, stone cold, and the undertaker.

• John

Have the wwe market for more gullible people.