Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 4 months ago

Trish Stratus, Angelina Love, or Sasha Banks?

Who commands more attention, and had/s more presence?

Who is more consistent in the ring, having good/great matches?

Who has the most athletic ability?

Who can have better quality matches on their best day?

Who has a better arsenal of moves?

Who is a better heel?

Who is a better face?

Who has more stamina in the ring?

Who do you think has the best physical fitness level?

Who is a better seller with their body, facial expressions, eyes, and the bumps that they take?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Who commands more attention, and had/s more presence - Trish Stratus - I think that Stratus knows how to work the crowd and get them to cheer for her. When she returned, she received a big ovation. Sasha Banks can get good reactions when she is around but Stratus got really strong ones. AL doesn't get as much as reactions as these two.

Who is more consistent in the ring, having good/great matches - Sasha Banks - Even though Banks has made plenty of mistakes in the ring, she's still had plenty of great matches. Her match with Bayley at NXT takeover was a very good match. I don't recall Stratus nor AL having a match like that. Stratus' match with Charlotte was great but not on that level. Sasha has also had good matches with Asuka.

Who has the most athletic ability? - Sasha Banks - Mmmm, I will say Sasha for this. She has a couple of moves that require lifting her feet off the ground. Stratus is also athletic as she has that nice Chick Kick and that Stratusfaction. Banks does have the suicide dive though. AL is pretty athletic but Banks takes the cake.

Who can have better quality matches on their best day? - Sasha Banks - Banks at her best could have excellent matches with the right opponent. In today's WWE, there is a wide range of talent in the women's division and Banks could have those excellent matches with Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Asuka, Ember, Bayley and even Ruby Riott. Trish Stratus was very good back then but the number of women wrestlers weren't as much as current WWE. Trish still had great matches with Mickie James and Lita.

Who has a better arsenal of moves - Sasha Banks - Meteora, Bankrupt, Suicide Dive, Top Rope Double Knee, Bank Statement. Sasha Banks has more arsenal and the better arsenal. Stratus major moves are the Chick Kick and Stratusfaction. I'm sure she has more moves but they aren't major moves like that. AL has the Bicycle Kick, Modified Camel Clutch and Lifting Reverse STO so she has a better arsenal than Trish too but not like Banks.

Who is a better heel - Sasha Banks - This is a close one however I'm going with Banks on this one. Stratus knows how to be a really good heel and so does AL but Banks is more comfortable as a heel. She knows how to trash talk and get heat. Sasha has potential to be among the best heels in WWE.

Who is a better face? - Trish Stratus - Banks as a face was alright but wasn't great. She was much better as a heel rather than as face. AL is better being heel than being face. Stratus was good as both a face and a heel but her as a face is better for me.

Who has more stamina in the ring? - Sasha Banks - Considering the fact that Banks has been in a Cell match, an Iron Woman match and a Women's Royal Rumble, she definitely possesses more stamina than the other women. Trish Stratus has been in a lot of matches and she has good stamina but when you are sent through a table from the cell and still able to continue fighting, that is something that Stratus hasn't done.

Who do you think has the best physical fitness level? - Sasha Banks - Sasha is more fit than the other women. She is fast, agile and athletic.

Who is a better seller with their body, facial expressions, eyes, and the bumps that they take - Sasha Banks - Sasha is one of the best sellers in WWE. She is really good at it.

• Spyro4 months agoReport

Awesome answer. You know your wrestling.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.