Do I take my medication in the morning or when I wake up? and is bed time at night time or when I sleep?

I have an awkward sleeping pattern due to health issues so i have irregular sleeping patterns, its basically nonexistent. I have to take medication that says in the morning and then the other says at bed time. If it says in the morning does that mean I take it when I wake up, because I will wake up around 5pm... show more I have an awkward sleeping pattern due to health issues so i have irregular sleeping patterns, its basically nonexistent. I have to take medication that says in the morning and then the other says at bed time. If it says in the morning does that mean I take it when I wake up, because I will wake up around 5pm sometimes. And if i fall asleep at 2pm do I take it before I sleep? Same with night time medications, if it says bedtime do i take it at 2pm which is when i fall asleep or like around 11pm?

Please help!