Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 months ago

The brexiteers expected a better UK, so what is democratic or constitutional about a referendum that sold a lie to the people of the UK?

@Lord Nose ·did you vote for a better UK or did you vote to sabotage the UK, why are so many of you brexiteers imbeciles?

@Shadow · You say you're a man of intelligents, yet would throw the UK under the bus because you don't like muslims, all religions are bullshit, wtf is wrong with you.

@Anonymous you voted for a better UK right, how is this better, you were sold a lie!

• snafu
    Favorite Answer

Brexit was a decision made with the heart not the head. The referendum was put forward without a semblance of a plan by a government running scared of its own far right. It’s easy to sell a lie if you want to believe it.

the Government never Lied the EU did that is why we are Out all but the Party

since we won Brexit he EU is in Diar Financial Trouble Germany Spending on Rebuilding Eastern Germany Reduced by 60 Italy refuses to pay More so does Spain and France looks like we the British were Not Getting a Fair deal if our money has affected so many Rich Countries

We will have a better UK once we eventually get out...I didn't see any lies..perhaps you mean about the 350 million sign on the bus for the NHS you keep harping on about...we are not out yet so how can anything be done..once we are out then we can do the those things...

sums up mentality of far right chav losers

the whole mess was created by right wing incompetance and failed ideology of self regulation (eg right wing MEPs paid to do nothing,other than exploit expense claims)

gammon far right chavs have succeeded in destroying Great Britain where ISIS have failed

• gerald

its a dogma its not democracy if it was about England then why are just under half of England evil bast**ds why ? Dianne wished me dead many on here have been vile because I realised it was a disaster after I voted out nothing was true , I said the vote was wrong but didn't know the full extent but had to vote well how are we half Bast**ds going to live with the democratic thugs who want their pound of flesh its impossible its finished I have said it for three years we are a failed state there will bo no more democracy here there will be no majority just a media conducted mob

Those opposing Brexit now are opposing democracy. The question now is not yes or now but how and when. It is now clear there will be no agreement on a deal so the only way is a deadline and a hard exit.

No lies were sold at all.

The referendum was won by lies and criminal overspending. There was nothing democratic about it.

I do not care about democracy and I do not care about the constitutions of civilisational constructs I harbour enmity towards. I care about the imperatives, most desirable qualities and optimal results, you slave.

The European Union wants Britons exterminated and it wants conditions that enable Islamic spread and exposure to other threatening foreign ways of life. This is all I need to know.

"yet would throw the UK under the bus because you don't like muslims"

Ha ha ha. My contempt and hostility towards the United Kingdom and European Union are rooted in reasons far more complex and numerous than this. See comment.

The fact that Islam a lie has NO BEARING WHATSOEVER on the threat Muslim demographics pose to Britons and others.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • 10 months agoReport

To see evidence of my very highly advanced nature, do the following:

1) Go to the VNN Forum's United Kingdom section
      2) Search for the most recent thread started by John Trent (not my real name) and visit it
      3) See the link in the first post and visit it

Get stuffed.

Your constant whingeing will not change the result.

We are leaving so live with it.