My/our boss said she's going to treat us like our 1 employee who has autism. Joking or not, is this okay for a boss to do?

We have 1 employee who has autism, he has workers who come in with him to help him and tell him stuff like "good job". She said out loud she's going to tell us the same things when we finish our work because she thinks we're not smart or something even though she purposely had us under-staffed,... show more We have 1 employee who has autism, he has workers who come in with him to help him and tell him stuff like "good job". She said out loud she's going to tell us the same things when we finish our work because she thinks we're not smart or something even though she purposely had us under-staffed, overworked, she micromanaged us to the core, and will flip out over the smallest things, and she will make sudden changes but instead if letting us know in a positive or neutral matter she will say it very negative as if we should already know which makes our whole staff feel micromanaged & can't do nothing right. Not only is it rude to say she will treat us like autistic people, but isn't that so wrong to have someone work for her who is being mocked behind their back?
Update: For those who say "repeated troll spamming" : I think you spend too much time on here, are paranoid, and wrong. Only Yahoo knows how much I post on my account so watch this question stay up cause it's the first & only question I've posted in months so congratulations on your low IQ