What does this dream mean?

Okay, I am a victim of child abuse that left home and went no contact with my family 6 years ago. For the past several years, I have been renting a room in a house that I was sharing with three other women. After the last one (the sister of the one that had been living there the longest) moved in, I started getting... show more Okay, I am a victim of child abuse that left home and went no contact with my family 6 years ago. For the past several years, I have been renting a room in a house that I was sharing with three other women. After the last one (the sister of the one that had been living there the longest) moved in, I started getting bullied by the two sisters. They would do things such as tampering with my food, breaking the knob off of my bedroom door, throwing things against the wall near my room, and one time even went inside of my room and pooped on my bed. I complained to my landlord several times about their behavior, but instead of getting rid of them, he started doing things such as turning off the cable and increasing my rent. Last month, after I complained to the landlord about someone eating some of my food, he just evicted me from the house. Without being able to find another place to stay, I ended up having to move back in with my parents and they have been giving me hell ever since. They are constantly starting arguments with me, taunting me about my situation, and trying to convince me that I'm mentally ill and that the real reason I was evicted was probably because everyone was annoyed by me.

It happens that when I left, I left my bed and dresser in the house. Last night, I had this dream where I went back to the house and saw that my bed and dresser were still there (and I think that everyone else had moved out).

What does this mean?