Would you ever accept a Facebook friend request from a cute girl?

Okay, I went on my Facebook page and I saw a friend request from someone else that I don’t know and it was from a girl and I had no idea how she found me, but heck she was posting inappropriate pictures of herself showing her own body. I think this is going a bit way too far because she seems like that she has low... show more Okay, I went on my Facebook page and I saw a friend request from someone else that I don’t know and it was from a girl and I had no idea how she found me, but heck she was posting inappropriate pictures of herself showing her own body. I think this is going a bit way too far because she seems like that she has low self-esteem and she was also illegally luring young victims into pornography and called herself a cute girl. I even showed it to the Police, they told me that if I ever see those pictures, I should report those pictures. One of the Police Officers told me that some girls just have low-esteem, I even blocked of the girls who added me on Facebook for posting such graphic and disgusting pictures of themselves, but not only that these girls are illegally luring young victims, they’re also victimizing themselves by putting themselves at risk of exposing themselves to male rapists. They need to understand the negative consequences of doing so. They can get themselves raped for what they were doing, showing their own bodies with no clothes. I have also reported pornography to the Facebook Team already, and they notified me that they’ve doubled and permanently terminated the page that I reported.
Update: I had the evidence that I handed over to the Facebook Team of illegal online exploitation, so Facebook contacted the Police and the Police arrested the girl who posted those pornography pictures online. Not only they’re exploiting young victims, they’re putting themselves in Harm’s way as well. It is dangerous for... show more I had the evidence that I handed over to the Facebook Team of illegal online exploitation, so Facebook contacted the Police and the Police arrested the girl who posted those pornography pictures online. Not only they’re exploiting young victims, they’re putting themselves in Harm’s way as well. It is dangerous for the victim and it is also dangerous for them.
Update 2: I am also a male myself and these girls need to understand that they’re lucky that I am not some kind of rapist, otherwise there would immediate consequences. Cute of not, I don’t care. You still don’t have the rights to post gross pictures of yourself online like that.