Where do I go I never been homeless before?

Never did I think my life would come this difficult and ask for a helping hand to strangers . I'm Trying to get a room for tonight and tomorrow if anyone can help that would be amazing . Do anyone know resources that can help me .I'mjake37 casa grande Arizona

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

well you have access to the internet so why don't you look up the address and phone number of a local shelter? that would be your best bet.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

I am sorry you are suffering...I have been in your shoes. I went to my church and they had church members who made connections for me to be in a battered women's shelter. Sadly I was better off living with my abuser than in the shelter...still do what you can. Most Walmart help homeless. Lots of homeless people gather in the Walmart parking lot so networking there might be wise.

• Piero
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Go to Phoenix. .......

• 4 months ago

just go stay in a shelter, also, if you have resorts around they will take in the homeless too, i know cause i used to work in those places and saw them doing that a lot

• Piero
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Unless things have changed in the last several years, I don't think Cass Grande has a shelter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Yahoo ask for a pic and I gave the first one I found in my photos app . The pic was 4 years ago I was helping my little nephew with a school project. They were told to take pictures that would with cetrtain words and make poster out of them . The word was depressed. But it just happened to be the first pic that came up when Yahoo ask for a pic

• 4 months ago

What does the picture have to do with your situation

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.