Feeling sick and unsteady.. HELP!!?

I was lying down around 4 hrs ago and then I started feeling like the Earth is spinning and everything is just unsteady.. my eyes got red and since then I can not see up close..it's so blurry.. it's been like 4 hours since it all happened. It like ur high on marijuana . I assure you I did not take any... show more I was lying down around 4 hrs ago and then I started feeling like the Earth is spinning and everything is just unsteady.. my eyes got red and since then I can not see up close..it's so blurry.. it's been like 4 hours since it all happened. It like ur high on marijuana . I assure you I did not take any drugs. I don't know what happened. Helppp
Update: My pupils are also dilated!! It's like I'm in a dream. What do I do ?!?!
Update 2: I'm a 15 year old male and this is the first time this has ever happened