Sniper asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Why I can't do the thing I love the most?

When i was a kid i used to watch porn and mastubate. I was 12 at that time. When I turned 16 I wanted to have sex. Then after a year I had sex first time but it wasn't complete sex. Because it was with a hooker. Then one day I got the chance to have a complete sex. I was exited but during sex I wasn't getting erection I embarrassed everything. Then I noticed when I watch porn I get erection but when i have sex i can't get erection.. And also even if its porn or its sex I have to stroke my penis with my hand then it's gets hard. It doesn't get hard by itself. I have 6 inch long penis but it's no use now. I'm 19 years old and this happening to me. I'm so sad to say that the thing I loved the most in this world. The thing I wanted to do with all my happiness. I can't do it. I don't know what is happening. Is this erectile dysfunction or what. Please help me. I'm feeling the most unluckiest man in the world. Sex was the only thing I loved to do in this world. And I'm banned to do it. I also thought to commit suicide few times. Please its serious. Help me tell me something..

• Josie

Maybe you should widen your social circle of intimate

transsexual friends.

you are suffering from malnutrition

eat a well balanced healthy diet

lots of fruits and vegetables

two eggs at breakfast

and big mac double patty beef burgers

to give that beautiful 6 inch rock hard erection

Get a sex change operation. You won’t have to worry about your underperforming dingaling.

• kelvin

nope it just makes you a troll for asking this question daily