I have to quit ASAP but my employer is on vacation overseas, how should I go about this while keeping a good relationship with the employer?

Me and my boyfriend just found an apartment we like and moving date is October 4th, my employer is on vacation overseas until the 5th. I would’ve liked to give her the 2 weeks notice but she said no one should contact her while she’s gone (because of data). She left us some emergency contact info but I would feel... show more Me and my boyfriend just found an apartment we like and moving date is October 4th, my employer is on vacation overseas until the 5th. I would’ve liked to give her the 2 weeks notice but she said no one should contact her while she’s gone (because of data). She left us some emergency contact info but I would feel horrible for her to come back from her trip to find out she needs to hire someone ASAP. And no, we can’t change the moving date, we’ve already tried. I also can’t stay with the employer because it is a super long commute. TIA!