A white cop pushed and harm my black grandmother to get inside her house. She then hit him in the chest. Were they both wrong for that?

Race isn’t a factor I just put that in my question so I can get some responses, sorry. Long story short my uncle was over at my grandmothers who just happened to have a warrant for his arrest. The cops were banging on the door because they saw him outside and my grandmother let the detective who was with them in.... show more Race isn’t a factor I just put that in my question so I can get some responses, sorry. Long story short my uncle was over at my grandmothers who just happened to have a warrant for his arrest. The cops were banging on the door because they saw him outside and my grandmother let the detective who was with them in. From my understanding once you let them in they can come in even without a warrant? Also they did have a electric warrant on their phone? Anyways my grandmother got upset because they were making a mess/knocking stuff down so she got in the way to cdescalate the situation from my understanding. That’s when the cop push her and in a reflex she hit him back. Nothing happen after that besides my uncle getting taken.

Now I told my grandmother she was wrong and she could have made the situation a lot worse. But wasn’t the cop wrong to? He did harm, yes by pushing, a 73yr cancer patient. They also called back to offer her ambulance, the detective did. Again don’t focus on the race. Please answer my questions