How do I adjust to college life?

Hello!!! I’m a freshman at a college I live about an hour away from, and I’m having a little bit of trouble adjusting to college life. It’s only the first week, but i’m having some trouble. I’m living on campus, and I have a lot of things I need to consider. Keeping on top of my school work, studying, sleep (really... show more Hello!!! I’m a freshman at a college I live about an hour away from, and I’m having a little bit of trouble adjusting to college life. It’s only the first week, but i’m having some trouble. I’m living on campus, and I have a lot of things I need to consider. Keeping on top of my school work, studying, sleep (really important to me because of health problems, but having a lot of trouble doing because of my roommate), exercise (really important to me because of health problems), going home on the weekends (I live super close), and my social life. I’m not a big partier. Are there any tips or tricks or any advice you could think of? I’m just having a really tough time right now. Thanks!
5 answers 5