lila
lila asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 11 months ago

Can you help me add these inside jokes into this birthday card?

Hello! :) I'm not the best writer in the world but my boyfriend's birthday is next week and I want to make him a homemade card that is sweet and also makes him laugh by adding a couple inside jokes in there.

What I have so far is this;

"Happy birthday! I hope 28 is a year so full of all the happiness, adventure, success, laughter, and love you deserve. I'll be by your side to add all that I have to give."

But I want to add something about "sweet as red velvet frosting" since that's his all-time favorite dessert (just to add a personal touch) and then I also want to say something like "I hope at least once a day you laugh as hard as if you just saw someone step in bubble gum" because this is a little inside joke we have (he totally lost it over watching someone step in gum one day as simple as that sounds!).

Any ideas? I want the card to flow naturally and not look like I forced these jokes in there :) Thank you!

It's fine the original posted way it should be heartfelt.

'In honor of your birthday, I got for you a membership in an exclusive organization - The Order of Learning and Discipline. "

(Let him figure out that the acronym for that is "OLD".)