Posing as a minors parent to sign a waiver?

I'm 28, and watching my 9 year old cousin through the weekend while my Aunt and Uncle, who are her grandparents and legal guardians, are out of town. I'm taking her to the zoo tomorrow, and they have a junior Zipline course I promised to sign her up for and she is quite excited about it. However, my dumb... show more I'm 28, and watching my 9 year old cousin through the weekend while my Aunt and Uncle, who are her grandparents and legal guardians, are out of town.

I'm taking her to the zoo tomorrow, and they have a junior Zipline course I promised to sign her up for and she is quite excited about it.

However, my dumb self didn't read the fine print until just now, and I see that in order for a child to participate, a parent or legal guardian has to sign a waiver AND be present on site.

Obviously I'm not her legal guardian, I'm just a relative who is watching her for a few days.

Well, as I'm not the kind of guy who breaks his promises, especially if it's made to a child, is there a way around disappointing her?

What if I just filled out the form myself, listing her as my daughter?

1. Would that be illegal?

2. If it is illegal, is there any way I could be caught?

I am 19 years older than her, old enough to be her parent. How do they know I'm not her dad?