car wreck :(?

so, i’m 16 and a half (from ohio) i’ve only had my license since july. i got in a wreck yesterday. completely my fault, i zoned out and slammed into someone’s rear end while they were behind a turning truck. airbags went off and my car got the worst of it. is my license going to be suspended?

Update:

update: i went to check and they’re having me appear in court in a few weeks. fingers crossed!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Guck that bull ****

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's possible. What I would worry most is not the status of your D/L or your insurance skyrocketing but rather that everyone was okay.

• 2 months ago

Only the judge can answer that question. Especially since you didn't say what (if anything) you were charged with.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, but your insurance will go up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

As long as you were not drunk or high or speeding it is unlikely your license will get suspended. Unfortunately, your car insurance might cost more since you have an accident in your record.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No one on yahoo is a a member of the court nor the BMV.

• 2 months ago

Almost everyone has that one wreck to learn the truth about themselves, i.e. that you are not superior and infallible. If you have followed the law, i.e.. insurance, fine, etc. nothing will happen. If you didn't learn the lesson, then it will get rough. If you are smart, you would take a course in defensive driving which is put more distance between you and other drivers and don't use the driving of others as a gauge for how you should drive.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Probably. And your insurance will go up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.