Was this rape? It’s been almost 4 years..?

I was 15 years old, and my “boyfriend” at the time was 20. I didn’t see it being wrong at the time because I was so young. I’m almost 19 now and this event still haunts me. I had alcohol at my house, and my parents were not home . He told me he wanted to come over so he could drink it with me. I didn’t think... show more I was 15 years old, and my “boyfriend” at the time was 20. I didn’t see it being wrong at the time because I was so young. I’m almost 19 now and this event still haunts me. I had alcohol at my house, and my parents were not home . He told me he wanted to come over so he could drink it with me. I didn’t think anything of it, and said okay. He came over, and he poured me shots all the way to the top on the shot glass. He gave me 4 and he took two. It was tequila so at that point I said I was done for now. We layed down and he started touching and rubbing on me. I told him no, and he stopped. I felt so drunk.. 5 minutes go by and he continues. I told him no, again and he’s like “come on just a little bit.” I starting feeling dizzy and told him no to get off of me. It happened once more. I was so drunk , I remember him picking my body up and putting me on the floor, I was starting to fall asleep and he got on top of me and began “doing it.” All I remember was waking up and he was still on top of me. I blacked out and I guess my parents came home and they heard him. They kicked my door down and literally beat him and kicked him out. They were totally unaware that it was not consensual. So I took the blame for him raping me and I never heard from him again. That’s rape right? I told him no over and over and never agreed. It still haunts me til this day.
5 answers 5