Could I get super rich quick by doing this?

Once again, the libtard media thinks that Trump has absolutely zero chance at winning the 2020 election, just like they thought back in 2016. Trump is currently at +550 betting odds to win the 2020 election against the field of democrats. Everyone loves Trump and he is easily going to blowout whoever his... show more Once again, the libtard media thinks that Trump has absolutely zero chance at winning the 2020 election, just like they thought back in 2016.

Trump is currently at +550 betting odds to win the 2020 election against the field of democrats.

Everyone loves Trump and he is easily going to blowout whoever his opponent is in 2020, but the liberal media is providing an absolute goldmine by continuing to report fake news about the presidents chances in 2020.

If I were to bet everything in my life savings, the deed to my house, my car, and my entire years worth of salary, could I become a multimillionaire in 2020 when Trump wins the 2020 election?