Is space time like a motorway with faster lanes for lighter particles?

Pondering the nature of quantum mechanics and general relativity, I had an idea. Is Space time like a motorway, where the slow lane allows for larger particles to exist and interact. and where the faster lanes only allow particles such as photons etc to pass through it. Unlike a motorway however all matter prefers... show more Pondering the nature of quantum mechanics and general relativity, I had an idea. Is Space time like a motorway, where the slow lane allows for larger particles to exist and interact. and where the faster lanes only allow particles such as photons etc to pass through it. Unlike a motorway however all matter prefers to be in the slower lane. This leaves the higher faster lanes more 'empty' and allow quantum events to occur over theoretically universal distance rather than be limited to local interaction. Any chance I am on the right path here?