Is there anything wrong with being a virgin? And can anyone teach me how to love being a virgin instead of hating it and despising it?

To tell you guys the full truth I actually love being a virgin now ❤️❤️. I don’t want to hate being a virgin anymore I don’t want to make a big deal about being a virgin anymore. I just want to learn how to love and enjoy being a virgin instead of hating it and despising it. I don’t want to make a big deal about... show more To tell you guys the full truth I actually love being a virgin now ❤️❤️. I don’t want to hate being a virgin anymore I don’t want to make a big deal about being a virgin anymore. I just want to learn how to love and enjoy being a virgin instead of hating it and despising it. I don’t want to make a big deal about being a virgin anymore I just want to love and embrace being a virgin I don’t want to dislike it anymore. I am not ready to have sex I am not ready to lose my virginity no I am not saying that I do not want to have sex or have a woman in my life. I am just saying that I am not ready to have sex yet or lose my virginity. I just want to enjoy being a virgin and I just want to embrace being a virgin I’m tired of hating it I just want to enjoy being one. Can anyone give me tips on how to love being a virgin instead of hating it and making a big deal about it? Being a virgin is not a big deal to me anymore like it use to be