Pain in right leg?

For a few months now Ive been getting pain at the back of my right thigh but only after I have been sat down for a while and stand up and start walking again, after a while it goes away and I dont get it in my left thigh the pain feels stronger (not necessarily worse) when I stretch the muscle as well Ive not been... show more For a few months now Ive been getting pain at the back of my right thigh but only after I have been sat down for a while and stand up and start walking again, after a while it goes away and I dont get it in my left thigh
the pain feels stronger (not necessarily worse) when I stretch the muscle as well
Ive not been able to find any kind of explanation as to what it is on google anywhere
its not affecting my life, its just quite annoying and has been recurring for quite a while now