What does this mean for me?

There is this guy I’ve been talking to and he definitely seems to like me texting me everyday, calling me cute, texting me to let me knows that he’s doing something and to not think he’s ignoring me. It’s everything i want, but there is still a fear that he’s either doing the same to other girls or trying to get... show more There is this guy I’ve been talking to and he definitely seems to like me texting me everyday, calling me cute, texting me to let me knows that he’s doing something and to not think he’s ignoring me. It’s everything i want, but there is still a fear that he’s either doing the same to other girls or trying to get something out of me. I not usually insecure i just want it to work out. He always talks about loyalty and how he’s been betrayed and i have too, that’s why i think i worry so much. I want to trust him so if this does work out we can have a healthy relationship, but he has a flirty personality and i just can’t because of past experiences. And advice on how to get over this or any tips or comments at all is appreciated!!
3 answers 3