Motorcycle transmission mods?

I have a 2018 Honda CB500F bike and it has a manual transmission. I love my riding and have got the manual transmission and two brakes down. However, I was shot twice by a home intruder earlier this year. One of the bullets hit my neck/shoulder on my right side. Therefore, I am unable to preform delicate tasks like... show more I have a 2018 Honda CB500F bike and it has a manual transmission. I love my riding and have got the manual transmission and two brakes down. However, I was shot twice by a home intruder earlier this year. One of the bullets hit my neck/shoulder on my right side. Therefore, I am unable to preform delicate tasks like accelerating and front braking due to nerve damage. I would only be able to hold on with this hand. Could I mod the bike or should I get a bike already equipped with an automatic transmission such as the Honda NC700X? I would need the acceleration and brake moved to my left side. Are these mods feasible? I would not want to spend more than a couple thousand. What’s it like riding an automatic? Should I get a bike equipped/moded with a combined braking system for added safety?/ability to use with foot.
4 answers 4