I need some girl advice!?

Okay so I moved to university and this girl is amazing. She's cute, funny, smart and DIFFERENT. We have things in common that I've never had with a girl before. On the first night she told us that she had never had a boyfriend and that she's really bad at giving signs that she likes someone. This has... show more Okay so I moved to university and this girl is amazing. She's cute, funny, smart and DIFFERENT. We have things in common that I've never had with a girl before.

On the first night she told us that she had never had a boyfriend and that she's really bad at giving signs that she likes someone. This has confused me slightly and leaves me wondering if she does (or will) end up liking me as well.

Anyone have any tips or advice on how to approach this and make it work? Should I just be upfront about it after giving it some time or wait until I spot some significant sign?

Probably dumb question but I really like her!