Your boyfriend or girlfriend leaves you because you spend all your time playing a video game? Is it time to get some help?

Okay, so your boyfriend or girlfriend leaves you because you spend all your time playing a video game. It is gotten so out of control from the minute you get home you throw everything down and run to turn on the computer to play it, you play for 4hrs and when it is time for bed you argue with your boyfriend or... show more Okay, so your boyfriend or girlfriend leaves you because you spend all your time playing a video game. It is gotten so out of control from the minute you get home you throw everything down and run to turn on the computer to play it, you play for 4hrs and when it is time for bed you argue with your boyfriend or girlfriend about not going to bed because you want to play the game. When you do go to bed you sleep with the game in your hand like a teddy bear. They says if you don't stop playing? I am going go leave you, so you say whatever and says good by and packs their bags and leaves and never comes back. You say to yourself while holding the game finally we can be alone together just me and you and no one will stop me playing with you. So you continue to play the game. You have spent 50 dollars on DLC for the game so you can have everything. Do you think it is time to get some help?