Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 months ago

Why is my boss jealous when I fix problems at work and do my job?

He also said that I am stupid and slow even though I do my job and others slack off

I can even submit a complain about his conduct which will prove that he is incompetent

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Because you are a hottie and he wants your body. He likes hairy men and hairless women - clearly.

• 3 months ago

Submitting a claim that calls him incompetent would be a mistake because to do so would make your relationship worse and make an enemy out of your boss's boss, whose job is to know which employees are incompetent. Focus on doing your job well, and don't worry about the other guy.

• Troy
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

If he is using words like "stupid" when referring to you or another employee then he is being unprofessional and even abusive and you should file a grievance. If that does not solve the issue then begin looking for another job. You don't deserve to be treated that way no matter what your capacities may be.

• Mandy
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

A complaint (not complain) is not proof.  It’s an accusation.  Hopefully, you would have proof to back it up.  You might want to discuss it with your boss.  If it continues and you have proof of you doing your job; meeting expectations; timelines, etc.; then you could take the matter to HR.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Do it.

From the sound of it, it's either him or you. He will throw you under the bus.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.