Which fuse is the one that controls my blinker?

I drive a 2003 Buick Century, a couple months ago my blinker lights went out so I went to AutoZone, they were no help at all!! I know very little about cars and they wouldn t tell me even figure out which fuse it was. Luckily some man in the parking lot helped me look at my fuse box, the one on the side of the dash... show more I drive a 2003 Buick Century, a couple months ago my blinker lights went out so I went to AutoZone, they were no help at all!! I know very little about cars and they wouldn t tell me even figure out which fuse it was. Luckily some man in the parking lot helped me look at my fuse box, the one on the side of the dash on the passenger side, he took a fuse out and put it back in and my blinkers worked! Well now they re not working again and like an idiot I didn t write down which fuse it was. I really don t want to take out every single fuse and replace it, however I will if I have to.
This car is an anomaly and has a bunch of weird wirong/electrical issues that nobody seems to be able to fix and I don t have $4,000 to have somebody detail inspect it or replace the car so please don t suggest I shouldn t be messing with uses or take it to a professional or anything like that I really just want to know which fuse it is that controls the blinkers thank you!
Also I would take a picture and show you the fuse plate on the side of the dash but for some reason I can t find the add a picture button on here... I m sorry. But thank you I advance.