Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 2 months ago

Homeschool of public highschool?

Cant decide, help?

Arg. Go visit the school. research it. All schools aren’t the same. All parents are not equally able to homeschool. YA doesn’t count as research. Too many fakers. Decide on your own. Assume anyone who is On yahoo answers will make up former jobs, opinions.

I homeschooled. I liked it better

Homeschool. I was a sub teacher trust me you dont want to send your kids to pubilic school. One of my last days was in a sixth grade class with 30 students. Part of the class was talking about all the sexual things they do and the other part was watching porn on their phones. This was a sixth grade class mind you. Do yourself a favor and keep your kids home.

Go to a public high school. Home schooling gives you a poor education and is typically done by religious fanatic parents trying to turn their innocent child into the same kind of useless citizen.

• Emma1 month agoReport

Wow, you do not know a lot about homeschool.

Home Schooling is far more effective as long

as the child has interaction with other children

during the schooling time frame.

• defend liberty
      4 weeks agoReport

http://www.nheri.org/research/research-facts-on-homeschooling.html

Homeschooling is extremely difficult, and has a MUCH lower success rate than public school.

Later schools and colleges also tend to look down on homeschooling when they consider applications.

• defend liberty
      4 weeks agoReport

Totally wrong and false. Colleges actually often seek out homeschool students because they tend to be more studious, score better on standardized tests and aren't there to party.