Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Depressed about future?

I do have a learning disability, i really am dumb, beyond the point where im asking myself whats the point, i have a part time agency job i do not like its heavy labor but its money, i am studying admin at college which i do not think ill get a job out of, i cheated on the test i would never have passed without it, theirs no point anymore

6 Answers

Relevance
  • I always say imagine how happy people would be if they live by their own standards instead of competitive standards

• it is really weak to declare yourself as 'dumb' or even use that word. Get some backbone and character and face the world head on.

• 2 months ago

There's nothing wrong with not being the smartest. Im pretty dumb i didnt write a single paper on my own in college i cheated allot too. I realize now that its ok not to be that intelligent as long as you're living a life thats pleasing to God and doing His will is all that matters. Most people who make allot of money didn't even go to college but they do have to work hard for their money.

Ecclesiastes 12

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You just sound stupid to me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Hmmm. How about changing course to something you might enjoy? Doing things for others without asking for anything in return, such as voluntary work is very often a key here (what goes around DOES come around eventually). That said, allowing others to do things for us makes them feel good – all in moderation of course! Watch the brilliant coach Anthony Robbins on Youtube. Or go to this free (non religious or commercial) site:

The Master Key: http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTMKSContents.htm...

• patty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

try not to stay home too much. it can make u depressed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.