Erectile Dysfunction Or Something Else?

When I used to get erect my penis would stand up. When I’m not erect my penis flops over to the side and does the same when it starts getting erect. I also feel a pain after I urinate which comes and goes. Nowadays when I get erect my penis doesn’t stand up it will get hard and like flip to the side and it . When... show more When I used to get erect my penis would stand up. When I’m not erect my penis flops over to the side and does the same when it starts getting erect. I also feel a pain after I urinate which comes and goes.

Nowadays when I get erect my penis doesn’t stand up it will get hard and like flip to the side and it . When I’m erect and stand up my penis curves to the left and looks curved and I even have some trouble pulling back the foreskin which was never an issue. I do feel pain under my penis and ball sack which I think is the called Scrotum or rectum. The only thing I think it might be is that I received oral from a woman 3 weeks ago and maybe I have an std... what is the issue here?