What would happen if we transplant a male human head onto a woman’s body?

If this is possible without killing the person, what would happen if we transplant a man's head into a woman’s body? An Italian surgeon named Sergio Canavero claimed that a successful head transplant is possible, but I don’t know if this is true or not. Even if it is true that successful head transplant, I... show more If this is possible without killing the person, what would happen if we transplant a man's head into a woman’s body? An Italian surgeon named Sergio Canavero claimed that a successful head transplant is possible, but I don’t know if this is true or not. Even if it is true that successful head transplant, I still would never ever want to get a head transplant at all. But I wonder, what if a surgeon can decapitate the patient without killing the male patient, the head is still alive and transferred and attached onto a woman’s body, the body successfully accepts the new fully transplanted head and then wakes up from a coma.