Where do I find experimental scientific proof that Human CO2 emissions drives the Earth’s Climate?’?

I have studied the NASA, NOAA and other reference sources that back anthropogenic global warming but have not encountered experimental scientific proof that human CO2 emissions are the driving force for global warming. There are countless such papers that show the opposite. For example the research done by Henrik... show more I have studied the NASA, NOAA and other reference sources that back anthropogenic global warming but have not encountered experimental scientific proof that human CO2 emissions are the driving force for global warming.

There are countless such papers that show the opposite. For example the research done by Henrik Svensmark et al regarding cosmic rays and shoeing how cloud cover has a huge effect.

Any debates here on this forum, specifically by Dirac and Solar Wind leads one to believe the science is not settled. In fact Solar Wind, who cites Svensmark’s research and with the video by J. Postma explaining away the energy budget diagram and its transgressions seems more believable. Especially when you consider the observation evidence outside our front doors.
Update: Dirac, you say it is dangerous to do experiments to prove CO2 is the main driver, come on, what a cop out statement. The rest of your response, is vague and jumbled. I think Graphic's response to you with Feynman's quote, is right on. As for debunking Solar, I have read a lot of the "to and fro... show more Dirac, you say it is dangerous to do experiments to prove CO2 is the main driver, come on, what a cop out statement. The rest of your response, is vague and jumbled. I think Graphic's response to you with Feynman's quote, is right on.

As for debunking Solar, I have read a lot of the "to and fro debates" between you two and I don't see where you debunked anything he put forth.
Update 2: Postma's video:

Real Climate Science vs Fake Political Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=1lFPWsAv2-Y
Update 3: Dirac, why do you always tell people to take a course? You skimmed through a valuable physics lesson, I think you better learn some physics and watch the full video. I think you are just trying to confuse the issue by submitting nonsense, that goes for Realist too. Stupid answer Realist.