Why does my back hurt so much and why am i losing my balance for?

I had a Bone Marrow Biopsy on the 3rd of this month they took out a piece of Bone Marrow and than a piece of bone on my hip! They also numbed my nerves so my nerves would not react to the drilling into the Bone! Ever since than i have been having back pain! It was not that bad of pain, however now from standing up so much at my Niece's College for hours and walking a lot my back pain has gotten worse! It seems this week i have been having balancing problems! I tend to fall on my mom or my Grandmother! Sometimes when i am by myself and i am walking i tend to lose my balance all of a sudden! I tend to fall forwards, like i am losing my ability to walk! I am 27 Years old! This is my first ever biopsy! Should i get a hold of my doctor and tell him this?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Of course you should!

Equilibrium problems could be a sign of very serious complications. You could just have a wonky nervous system, but still, your doctor needs to know in order to best help you.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Of course you are sore, they drilled a hole and removed a piece of bone, it can take weeks to heal. You need more rest not exercise. Definitely not an Osteopath.

• Josie
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hardly surprising if they hacked out a chunk of bone marrow.

Suggest you go to an Osteopath and see if

he /she can help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.