Does anyone know how or where I can download a SMS/MMS message ripper?

Either takes hours to receive the message or message is received but won't open instead it saids "Download message" and when I click it, it does nothing. This is why people root devices or rip/intercept messages. I tried downloading Android Messages, my Samsung MMS app will not receive them without... show more Either takes hours to receive the message or message is received but won't open instead it saids "Download message" and when I click it, it does nothing. This is why people root devices or rip/intercept messages. I tried downloading Android Messages, my Samsung MMS app will not receive them without any problems unless it has really good signal. It can have good signal and do this annoying stupid crap. I don't want to reset device to factory settings or erase apps because I did that before and it helps only to have the same thing happen later. So I need a SMS/MMS ripper does anyone know how to download that?
1 answer 1