So I contracted an STD... should I confront the person that infected me ?

About 2 weeks after having unprotected sex with my boyfriend at the time, I started having symptoms of some type of infection. I assumed it was yeast so I got some over the counter yeast infection medicine and the symptoms never went away. I ended up seeing my gyno and was testing for different STI’s and came back... show more About 2 weeks after having unprotected sex with my boyfriend at the time, I started having symptoms of some type of infection. I assumed it was yeast so I got some over the counter yeast infection medicine and the symptoms never went away. I ended up seeing my gyno and was testing for different STI’s and came back positive for Trichomoniasis. He’s no longer my boyfriend anymore.. we have been on and off dating for about a year and a half. He’s been my only sexual partner. we’ve always used a condom until the last few times. I don’t know why i’d make such a dumb decision. we haven’t really talked in a while but i’m kind of upset that I contracted it from him. The good person in me is thinking maybe he didn’t know he had one cause I know men don’t have symptoms sometimes. But i’m also a little angry to think he knew and didn’t say anything. I know it is also my fault for not wearing protection. What would you do in my situation? Confront them or just leave it alone?