Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

I want a husband who will take care financially, and sexually and love me?

So why dont men talk to me even when im sat beside them in college.

Ideally i want a man with a stable job but this older guy in my class doesnt talk to me and its bothered me.

Best Answer

Having same problem. My crush talks to everyone except me. Maybe hes just not into it. Just have to accept it even though it sucks.

We don't know enough about you to know why you aren't getting the male attention you desire.

Move your question to Singles & Dating. It isn't applicable to the Yahoo Answers subcategory, and really no one can give you a good answer since we know nothing about you.

• 88

Another entitled brat. You expect and demand resources yet have zero to offer.

It's not enough to just sit next to someone, you have to catch their interest.  Start a few conversations to gauge how they are responding to you.  Also you cannot fixate on one person.  You must do this with many different people because dating is about finding the right person and to find the right person you have to evaluate many people.  The man you're interested might be dating someone else, or may not be interested in relationships.  The only way to find the right person is to look for him and that means meeting a lot of men.