Today, I was thinking I found out what the problem with America is. Do you agree or disagree?

It's that people are greedy and care a lot about themselves. For example, at work I always hear a guy talk about how he wants a nice house. That guy could probably care less if I or any of my other co workers has a nice house. Do you know what I mean? Another example is when there's left over pizza at work.... show more It's that people are greedy and care a lot about themselves. For example, at work I always hear a guy talk about how he wants a nice house. That guy could probably care less if I or any of my other co workers has a nice house. Do you know what I mean? Another example is when there's left over pizza at work. People don't care if other people want the pizza. They just want it for themselves.
Update: Also, when that guy buys his nice house, that prevents other people from growing up in a nice home. Then the other people grow up in bad environments, develop mental health problems, etc...