Sick Dog needs help?

I have a 5yo female blue healer. We spayed her at 8mo’s & I didn’t realize it at the time but the vet took EVERYTHING out instead of just her uterus. Within a year of her spay she began to pack on weight even with hardcore playing with her buddy & regular hikes in the desert. She is now 5 and weighs 75lbs!... show more I have a 5yo female blue healer. We spayed her at 8mo’s & I didn’t realize it at the time but the vet took EVERYTHING out instead of just her uterus. Within a year of her spay she began to pack on weight even with hardcore playing with her buddy & regular hikes in the desert. She is now 5 and weighs 75lbs! She’s enormous. She’s so heavy on her little paws that the pads are starting to squish/split. She limps when she walks. She loves to play in the water & I take her to the lake as much as I can, about 20min away. I walk her 4-5times a week and she is on 415kcals a day (1/2 cup food am & pm totaling). I also have been supplementing w/veggies & cut off all treats. This has been for almost a year now. SHE GAINED WEIGHT. I’m at a loss. I know this is terrible for her health. I’m trying! I’ve taken her to the vet numerous times, I tested her for diabetes, thyroid, and cortisol. All comes up either negative or inconclusive. Anyone have any ideas? I feel like its a hormone thing or something since we spayed her but idk what to do. She must get this weight off & my vet isn’t helping. Anyone have any ideas?
Update: I don’t know what in the world Yahoo Answers has turned into. There are so many trolls & disturbed people on here it’s crazy. Everybody just needs to breathe & not be so hateful and judgmental. Some of you seem very lonely and very mean which is sad. Good day to you all, I’m out of here permanently.