Can anyone tell me what kind of helmet this is? It it possibly african?It is rather large and made of wood . Very intricate detail?

Made of wood and has fitted teeth that look like they may have been fitted with wooden screws.it has light colored markings all over that goes in different patterns such as circles, lines, and squares. My boyfriend does junk removal and acquired this piece from a woman who traveled the world looking for rare items.... show more Made of wood and has fitted teeth that look like they may have been fitted with wooden screws.it has light colored markings all over that goes in different patterns such as circles, lines, and squares. My boyfriend does junk removal and acquired this piece from a woman who traveled the world looking for rare items. She gave us several pieces, including this.
0