How to manage stress and nervousness during tests?

I have a test tomorrow and know all my stuff... I think... So basically, I nearly got a perfect score out of /20 on my previous test on Math. BUT my stupid self kept double checking for some reason and turns out every question was right but I got 16/20 because I didn't even see one of the questions where it... show more I have a test tomorrow and know all my stuff... I think...

So basically, I nearly got a perfect score out of /20 on my previous test on Math. BUT my stupid self kept double checking for some reason and turns out every question was right but I got 16/20 because I didn't even see one of the questions where it told me to draw out a graph. It was clearly on the test under one of the questions, but somehow I didn't see it!

Every time a test begins, I have butterflies in my stomach, my palms get sweaty, my heart starts beating so fast as if I'm doing a marathon.

How can I manage my nervousness during test and not to overcheck so much!!??

THANKS!
Update: I was so pissed for a 3 days for not seeing that question. It was so easy! I just didn't see it!!!!