Girlfriend freaks out about minor things.?

So my girlfriend always seems to always find the worst posssible situation and freak out about it. Its exhausting because she just wont listen to reason. For example if her leg is hurting she autmatically assumes its a tumor and shes going to die or at least her life as she knows it is gonna end l, eventhough its... show more So my girlfriend always seems to always find the worst posssible situation and freak out about it. Its exhausting because she just wont listen to reason. For example if her leg is hurting she autmatically assumes its a tumor and shes going to die or at least her life as she knows it is gonna end l, eventhough its probably just a pulled msucles. She wont listen, she wont let me help, she wont even respond postivily if try to appeal to her emotions. I dont know what to do when she gets like this. I mean i undestand i dont have to fix everything its just i cant handle it when shes like this. theres always a counter agrugument for everything. Theres no calming her down, it almost feels like she doesnt want to calm down.
5 answers 5