Is it a possibility for me to get accepted into vet school?

So I’m a Pre-Vet student that is a junior and I’m hoping to apply this summer. I’m a little nervous to apply only because of my GPA. I’m hoping after this semester I’ll have a 3.2 and then hopefully a 3.3 by the time I apply. Aside from my GPA I have incredible experience. I have 3,000 vet hours from two different... show more So I’m a Pre-Vet student that is a junior and I’m hoping to apply this summer. I’m a little nervous to apply only because of my GPA. I’m hoping after this semester I’ll have a 3.2 and then hopefully a 3.3 by the time I apply. Aside from my GPA I have incredible experience. I have 3,000 vet hours from two different veterinarian hospitals one that specialized in small animals and one who specialized in exotics and large animals. I also live at a dairy barn and work directly with the calves and heifers. I have about 200 hours from working here by this summer. I also work at a necropsy Lab at school and I should have over 250 hours by this summer as well. I also have 900 vet hours and 900 animal experience hours from my 3 month trip to Africa. Lastly I have around 4000 hours of animal experience from a shelter and pet school working directly with animals. I want to become a pathologist or large animal vet. I always worked at least 30 hours a week in undergrad and I went to community college for three years and graduated with a 3.4 GPA. Does it sound like I have a possibility of getting in?
4 answers 4