Why do I have sudden feelings of emptiness and death and then come to find out someone I knew almost or did die?

I know this is very weird.. And I am not saying I have super natural powers or I m psychic. But through out my life I have felt this. First time I felt it I was at my cousins house and I had this very weird and distinct feeling. It made me start thinking of my grandmother who I loved to death. I had a feeling she... show more I know this is very weird.. And I am not saying I have super natural powers or I m psychic. But through out my life I have felt this. First time I felt it I was at my cousins house and I had this very weird and distinct feeling. It made me start thinking of my grandmother who I loved to death. I had a feeling she was dying. I told my cousin who was the same age as me and he thought I was crazy for it. Then maybe 5 minutes later my cousins parents got a phone call saying my grandmother was on the way to the hospital that she fell in her house while my mother was there. She then sadly died at the hospital. I was only a kid and it hurt me to think that somehow I knew. It made me think that I might have killed her myself a little. That really hurt me. My grandmother was my best friend and we was really close. That is just one of many times this has happened to me and I just want clarity. It does not just happen with people I am close to but even people who I just know of through social media, music, or just anything really. It does not happen every single time someone dies or almost dies but every now and then it happens.
1 answer 1