How to deal with work drama?

I m 24. A 19 yr old coworker of mine decided to talk crap behind my back and I found out. I called her out on it and had a civil talk with her, but she kept denying everything and turning the problem on me. So far, she s told everyone at work about our problem and everyone believes her only because she s good at... show more I m 24. A 19 yr old coworker of mine decided to talk crap behind my back and I found out. I called her out on it and had a civil talk with her, but she kept denying everything and turning the problem on me. So far, she s told everyone at work about our problem and everyone believes her only because she s good at persuading people. I have only 3 coworkers who are on my side, but the rest believe the 19 yr old.

I knowww I shouldn t stress over a young coworker and this entire thing but its different when you re working very close with each coworker for hours.

Whenever I have a day off, that 19 yr old continues to talk badly about me to others.

Anyway, what would you do in this situation?