Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Any republican Generation Z’ers out there?

There has to be other 18 year olds besides me registered Republican.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I'm sure there are. Younger people tend to be liberal. Once they grow up and gain more experience, they tend to become conservative. So, many of these liberal generation z liberals will eventually come around in their lifetime.

• 2 months ago

There are many... just afraid to say so.

• 2 months ago

Go to any Trump rally.........clearly lots of people there, of all ages, waving and cheering wildly for Trump.

I'm glad they all wear the red hats.............makes it easier to identify imbeciles.

Why you're cheering for a guy who hasn't done a damn thing in 3 years is Beyond me.

He didn't replace or repeal, he didn't lock Hillary up, he never produced Obama's REAL Birth certificate.......he hasn't built one foot of NEW wall..................

(older sections were replaced, and authorized under OBAMA.........and Trump slapped his name on them)

No new better Paris accord.......No new better Iran deal......Nothing to show in North Korea............

oh yeahhhhhhh, are ya sick of all this "winning" yet?

You must like cheering for endless empty promises.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only the ones brainwashed by their old parents

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jenny
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Lots...................

• 2 months ago

Republicans are mostly old and white, few people in your generation feel the Republican party speaks for them

• 2 months ago

I became a republican in high school but im 32 now, you havent been indoctrinated congrats

• 2 months agoReport

Republicans are the brainwashed ones though.

• 2 months ago

More and more coming on board everyday.

• ricky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If that’s true, you’re probably a remarkable young man.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.