Why is my broken leg not healed after over a year?

It’s been 13 months almost 14 still can’t walk wtf is going on im about to run out of money and be homeless because of this stupid ******* leg and stupid *** disability won’t give it to me when I need it but they have no problem giving it to people who fake depression this is ******* bullshit I’m seriously consider... show more It’s been 13 months almost 14 still can’t walk wtf is going on im about to run out of money and be homeless because of this stupid ******* leg and stupid *** disability won’t give it to me when I need it but they have no problem giving it to people who fake depression this is ******* bullshit I’m seriously consider killing myself at this point because I can’t afford a doctor and have no insurance and done everything possible I even bought a bone stimulator that stopped working after a month the doctor said I’d need an elective surgery but since I don’t have a credit card or insurance I’d have to pay for it all in full which is just bullshit why theFUCK IS IT NOT HEALED YET HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?!??i hate my life!!!!!heeews proof in the x rays that I’m not lying so don’t ******* say I’m a troll again cuz I swear to god don’t want ur what ur false accusations bullshit I’ve got better things to do then make up stories
3 answers 3